Coming to Burlington, VT, June 2016
Resilience 101: Turn Obstacles into Opportunities
re sil ience
/re ´ zilyens/
1. the ability of a substance or object to spring back into shape; elasticity.
2. the capacity to recover quickly from difficulties; toughness.
Resilience is an essential quality for success. Importantly, it’s something that lives inside each of us that we can grow through training — just like like muscles.
This workshop is for people at every level who want to develop their resilience skills. You’ll learn how you can use obstacles, disagreements and even failures as learning experiences to increase your future success.
In this three-hour workshop you’ll learn:
- Ways to take healthy responsibility for workplace issues to manage workloads and increase accountability by taking 100% responsibility for the issues that affect you.
- How to create a workplace context to turn yourself into a creator of your own success instead of a victim of circumstance.
- How to use curiosity and learning to improve your response to events instead of only reacting to them.
These core concepts and skills are essential for leading and working in ways that increase success and improve daily work life.
Join Meg Dennison and Tim Peek for this hands-on interactive workshop and learn to...